The term ‘Goldchem Pharmacy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is. Goldchem Pharmacy is trading as Oslond Ltd. Our company registration number is 04313155, with a registered address of Station House, North Street, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable in any form. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The ‘Contact Us’ form should be used for general enquiries only, and should not be used to share any personal information. As this communication method is not continually monitored, any communications regarding medication, prescriptions, or any other urgent matter should either be done by phone or in person, at the store premises.
The ‘Electronic Prescription Service’ form is to be used to register you, or the nominee you are completing the form on behalf of, for the Electronic Prescription Service. By completing this form, you confirm that (a) you are completing the form independently without coercion, (b) if you are completing the form on behalf of someone else, then that individual has provided their explicit consent for you to register them on their behalf, (c) you (or the person you are nominating) consents for your/their personal information to be shared with Goldchem Pharmacy and Walton’s Surgical Appliances for processing, (d) you consent for us to notify NHS and NHS-affiliated organisations (including your GP) of your desire to register with us as your nominated dispenser.
- Note, we cannot answer questions regarding medical issues or clinical conditions. For these, please contact your GP or NHS Direct.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.